I read "Mr Bean". It was very funny. Mr Bean is very very crazy and stupid.
He's not liked by everyone. It's natural, I think. His actions are strange in all in any case. For example, he pretend to be a doctor though he's not a doctor. He came in a operation room without scruple. I was surprised at him. Anything else, there are a lot of things... He who pretend to be a doctor was asked to come in a patient's room by David. He had to go and see a patient. He looked at her on the bed and he slowly went to her bed. He shouted her name and said, "wake up... wake up... wake up..."She didn't move. Next he climed on to her bed and looked down at her. Then he jumped on top of her- hard... She wole up! What a strange talk!! He was appreciated it by her parents. He said to them, "I'm Mr Bean!" They love his...
Although this talk is strange, it's very interesting. Let's try it!!
2006-10-06
登録:
コメントの投稿 (Atom)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿