I read "Curious George". I will make a sammary of this book.A maincharacter is George, which is a little monkey. He live with his friend, the man with yellow hat. George is a good monkey, but he is always curious.
One day he is curious about full of funny little pieces of all sorts of shapes and all sorts of colors. They look like many pieces of candy for him so he put the piece in his mouth and had swallowed it.
Ths next morning George did not feel well. He had a tummy-ache. The man took him to the hospital. He entered the hospital. He played many children and he took care of them. Another day, he was operated and the piece was removed out of his body. He went home with the man, with the piece in his arm.
This book very interesting for me. I could finish reading it, enjoying it. I want to read "Curious George" series from now on.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿